Between the second half of June and the first fortnight of November, the Jaguar Expedition Boat also known as Mutum Expedições will be anchored on the Cuiabá river, about 30 minutes from Porto Jofre (boat ride).
The area is formed by 4 rivers: Cuiabá, 3 Irmãos, Negro and Piquiri, a region with the highest concentration of jaguars in the world.
- 8 twins cabins with air conditioning and mini fridge.
- About 6m² each cabin.
- Private bathroom, hot water shower and amenities.
- Twin beds 2m x 0.90m with luggage trunk.
- Cabinet with drawers, bedside table and individual reading light.
- 24 hours Power generator.
- Bivoltage 110V and 220V.
- Air-conditioned dining room.
- Air-conditioned living room with satellite TV.
- Deck with showers.
- Safety: Vests and lifeboats.
- Support boats with 20 HP engine.
- Boats for tours, 8 people load, with 90 HP engine
Fixed departures: Sunday (for three nights stay) and Wednesday (for four nights stay).